Event starts in:
CMT's OWP Japan (Offshore Wind Power) summit in Tokyo on 15-17 May 2019, zooms in on Japan's emerging offshore wind power market.
The Conference will focus on:
- Engaging presentations and discussion with key stakeholders and experts, on the shaping of offshore wind development and capacity growth in Japan.
- Vital current issues in competency and supply chain development, security grid capacity, cost reduction strategies, financing, and etc.
- Network with international wind energy leaders on how their commercial experiences gained in Europe and Taiwan can be transferred to Japan.
- Dynamic panel on prospects and challenges in Asia’s offshore wind industry.
- Assess the latest advancement in floating wind and turbine technologies and opportunities for Japan.
The program also features a half day pre-conference workshop held on 15th May, 2019 to be led and facilitated by experts from Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise). The workshop introduces Japan’s Offshore wind laws, lessons from the Japanese FIT scheme & practical issues for foreign investors, securing grid capacity (incl. OCCTO auction process and etc) and project finance for offshore wind projects in Japan.